Loving Recipes

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday night?



It's friday evening, the sun is out here in Portland, Oregon yet there is a cool breeze making it seem more spring than summer!  After a little house cleaning and a stop at the store for a new bottle of a very interesting wine...get this black rasberry wine from Korea!  I know, crazy right?  It was truelly calling my name and well, I answered.  It is chilling as I type away here.  I'm not sure how chilled it will become before I open it's preciousness up...but I am trying  :0)

So what are the plans for a Friday night in the city, country, town, er ah...farm?  It will be a quiet one for me.  Hand washing the convertible, maybe a BBQ with family and of course my first post of this blog!  There are so many inspiring and modivating women out there publishing blogs, teaching, creating, photographing and sharing their beloved lives.  It is just scrumptious!  I have so many favorites, of which I will soon place as ones I'm following, yes as soon as I can figure out how to do that!

So I'm a newbie here, using Blogger and if anyone has any tips they want to share, I'm all ears.  I'm stoked to be entering into this very creative, carefree journey of blogging and I hope to get to know many of you!  I also hope that I am able to inspire, modivate and teach to you guys what I know (whateva that may be these days) and maybe we can make this world a better place because of it.

So get your Friday evenings started (or ended) wherever you may be and keep posted for pictures of my outfit finds, cooking journeys, thoughful writings, photography and anything else my little heart wants to share!

Chao!
Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I hardly ever check my followers, but I felt like I needed to click on you! And then I started reading your post and I'm thinking - this could be my best friend ever! And then it really is!!! I am totally looking forward to reading your posts! So excited!!!! I miss you so very much!

    ReplyDelete